Gold is a highly sought-after precious metal for coinage, jewelry, and other arts since the beginning of recorded history. Gold is one of the coinage metals and has served as a symbol of wealth and a store of value throughout history. Gold standards have provided a basis for monetary policies. It also has been linked to a variety of symbolisms and ideologies.
- Prince Harry and Cressida Bonas: Couple Attending a Wedding Together in US?
- Novak Djokovic v Albert Montanes, Monte-Carlo Masters 2014: Where to Watch Live and Preview
- Timothy Bradley v Manny Pacquiao II, WBO Welterweight Title Rematch: Where to Watch Live and Preview
- GTA 5 Online: Game's Fastest RP Glitch After 1.12 Update Takes Less than 5 Seconds To Complete
- China Housing Market Bubble Start to Pop as Economy Faces Hard-Landing