Gold is a highly sought-after precious metal for coinage, jewelry, and other arts since the beginning of recorded history. Gold is one of the coinage metals and has served as a symbol of wealth and a store of value throughout history. Gold standards have provided a basis for monetary policies. It also has been linked to a variety of symbolisms and ideologies.
- David Moyes Brushes Aside Rumours Surrounding Robin van Persie's Future at United
- International Premier Tennis League 2014: Final Team-Wise List After IPTL Draft
- Hot Shots Photos of the Day: Spring on Mars, Giant Snowman, Hot Tub Movie
- Why Yahoo Is Dropping Facebook and Google Login Options
- Martha Stewart Talks Sex in Reddit Fan Q&A