An electric car is an alternative fuel automobile that is propeled by electric motors and motor controllers, in place of more common propulsion methods such as the internal combustion engine (ICE). Electric cars are specifically a variety of electric vehicle created or adapted for use on the road. They are commonly powered by on-board battery packs, and as such are battery electric vehicles (BEVs). Other on-board energy storage methods that are expected to come into use in the future include ultracapacitors, fuel cells, and a spinning flywheel which stores kinetic energy.
- Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370: Passengers' Mobile Phones Ring But Not Answered
- The Inbetweeners Movie 2 Release Date is 6 August
- Michael Jackson's New Album to be Released on Sony Xperia Phone Costing £600
- BNP Paribas Open 2014, Rafael Nadal v Alexandr Dolgopolov: Where to Watch Live and Preview
- How I Met Your Mother Season 9: Watch Online Free Live Stream of New Episode 'Daisy'