An electric car is an alternative fuel automobile that is propeled by electric motors and motor controllers, in place of more common propulsion methods such as the internal combustion engine (ICE). Electric cars are specifically a variety of electric vehicle created or adapted for use on the road. They are commonly powered by on-board battery packs, and as such are battery electric vehicles (BEVs). Other on-board energy storage methods that are expected to come into use in the future include ultracapacitors, fuel cells, and a spinning flywheel which stores kinetic energy.
- Google Nexus 8 to be Built by HTC: New Nexus Tablet Expected in Q3 2014
- Nexus 5 and Nexus 7 to Get Android 4.4.3 Update Soon
- Black Death DNA Mapped to Discover Bubonic Plague Evolution
- Tsunami Warning as 7.8 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Papua New Guinea
- Manchester United Scores Sponsors Despite Moyes Sacking and Dismal Season