An electric car is an alternative fuel automobile that is propeled by electric motors and motor controllers, in place of more common propulsion methods such as the internal combustion engine (ICE). Electric cars are specifically a variety of electric vehicle created or adapted for use on the road. They are commonly powered by on-board battery packs, and as such are battery electric vehicles (BEVs). Other on-board energy storage methods that are expected to come into use in the future include ultracapacitors, fuel cells, and a spinning flywheel which stores kinetic energy.
- FCA Fines on Senior Bankers Drop 40% in Four Years
- GTA 5 Online: Game Breaking Glitch Allows Players to Buy Anything For Free, May Delay Heists Release
- The Battle of the Android Superphones - Samsung Galaxy S5 vs HTC One M8 vs Sony Xperia Z2
- Game of Thrones Season 4: Off-Screen Romance Brewing Between Jon Snow and Daenerys Targaryen?
- Arsenal Revive Interest in Real Madrid Striker Karim Benzema - Report