The European Central Bank (ECB) is the institution of the European Union (EU) tasked with administrating the monetary policy of the 16 EU member states taking part in the Eurozone. It is thus one of the world's most important central banks. The bank was established by the Treaty of Amsterdam in 1998, and is headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany. The current President of the ECB is Jean-Claude Trichet.
- Amir Khan Hoping to Force Floyd Mayweather Fight With Luis Collazo Victory
- Soaring Cost of Chocolate Threatens to Ruin Easter 2015
- Andy Murray Targets Appointing New Coach Before French Open
- UK Pushing G7 for Shale Gas and Nuclear Focus to Loosen Russia Energy Grip
- Reluctant Polar Bear Cub has First Swim at Leningrad Zoo