The European Central Bank (ECB) is the institution of the European Union (EU) tasked with administrating the monetary policy of the 16 EU member states taking part in the Eurozone. It is thus one of the world's most important central banks. The bank was established by the Treaty of Amsterdam in 1998, and is headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany. The current President of the ECB is Jean-Claude Trichet.
- Gold Prices To Rise on Bullish Trend
- Kim Kardashian to Receive $1million a Year Pay Out in the Event of Divorce from Kanye West
- LSD Can Help Terminal Patients Face Death Study Shows
- Nasa Discovers How Particle Barrier Protects Earth From 'Monster' Space Weather
- Ukraine's Neo-Fascist Right Sector Leader Dmytro Yarosh to Run for President