The European Central Bank (ECB) is the institution of the European Union (EU) tasked with administrating the monetary policy of the 16 EU member states taking part in the Eurozone. It is thus one of the world's most important central banks. The bank was established by the Treaty of Amsterdam in 1998, and is headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany. The current President of the ECB is Jean-Claude Trichet.
- Novak Djokovic v Roger Federer, Monte-Carlo Masters 2014: Where to Watch Live and Preview
- Amir Khan Signs Deal With Floyd Mayweather Advisor Al Haymon
- HMRC to Sell UK Taxpayers' Data to Private Firms
- GTA 5 DLC: Release Date Details for 1.13 Patch, High-Life and Heists DLCs Revealed
- Arsenal Make Move for Manchester United Defender Chris Smalling as Sagna Replacement - Report