Telstra Corporation Limited (Telstra) is an Australia-based company. The Company is engaged in providing telecommunications and information services for domestic and international customers. It offers a range of products and services throughout Australia and various telecommunication services in certain overseas countries. Telstra has telecommunications networks, distribution channels and an integrated portfolio of assets, including BigPond, Sensis and FOXTEL. The Company operates in eight segments: Telstra Consumer (TC), Telstra Business (TB), Telstra Enterprise and Government (TE&G), Telstra Networks and Services (TN&S), Telstra Wholesale (TW), Sensis, CSL New World (CSL NW), TelstraClear (TClear) and Other. On February 9, 2009, the Company acquired 67% of the Octave Investments Holdings Limited.
- Kate Middleton's Happy Family Shots Spark Royal Privacy Invasion Row
- Barclays Needs to Axe 30% of Investment Bank Workforce to Make Money, Claims Bernstein
- Manchester United on the Verge of Completing a £30m Deal for Luke Shaw - Report
- New Heathrow Terminal 2: First Glimpse of Spacious Inside and Slipstream Sculpture by Richard Wilson
- Amir Khan Hoping to Force Floyd Mayweather Fight With Luis Collazo Victory