Telstra Corporation Limited (Telstra) is an Australia-based company. The Company is engaged in providing telecommunications and information services for domestic and international customers. It offers a range of products and services throughout Australia and various telecommunication services in certain overseas countries. Telstra has telecommunications networks, distribution channels and an integrated portfolio of assets, including BigPond, Sensis and FOXTEL. The Company operates in eight segments: Telstra Consumer (TC), Telstra Business (TB), Telstra Enterprise and Government (TE&G), Telstra Networks and Services (TN&S), Telstra Wholesale (TW), Sensis, CSL New World (CSL NW), TelstraClear (TClear) and Other. On February 9, 2009, the Company acquired 67% of the Octave Investments Holdings Limited.
- Colin Angle, iRobot CEO: 'Sonny' Humanoid Robots Too Expensive to be a Reality
- Gold Prices To Rise on Bullish Trend
- Was Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer Fired Instead of Retired?
- FX Fixing Scandal: BofA and BNP Paribas Suspend Currency Traders Joseph Landes and Robert de Groot
- Indian Rupee Strikes Seven Month High as Custodian Banks Sell US Dollars