Telstra Corporation Limited (Telstra) is an Australia-based company. The Company is engaged in providing telecommunications and information services for domestic and international customers. It offers a range of products and services throughout Australia and various telecommunication services in certain overseas countries. Telstra has telecommunications networks, distribution channels and an integrated portfolio of assets, including BigPond, Sensis and FOXTEL. The Company operates in eight segments: Telstra Consumer (TC), Telstra Business (TB), Telstra Enterprise and Government (TE&G), Telstra Networks and Services (TN&S), Telstra Wholesale (TW), Sensis, CSL New World (CSL NW), TelstraClear (TClear) and Other. On February 9, 2009, the Company acquired 67% of the Octave Investments Holdings Limited.
- David Moyes Sacked by Manchester United: How Five Major Managerial Mistakes Brought Scot's Downfall
- US: Accused Killer Jeffrey Chapman Wants 'Murder' Neck Tattoo Removed Before Trial
- Reluctant Polar Bear Cub has First Swim at Leningrad Zoo
- Andy Murray Targets Appointing New Coach Before French Open
- Manchester United Prepare Lucrative Deal in Signing Barcelona Star Lionel Messi - Report