If you need more than a didgeridoo to get your message across, you may want to opt for SingTel Optus. Australia's #2 telecommunications carrier behind former monopoly Telstra, Optus provides telecommunications services to more than 7 million customers in the Asia/Pacific region. The facilities-based carrier, a subsidiary of Singapore Telecommunications (SingTel), uses a combination of fixed-line, wireless, and satellite networks to provide mobile, local access, national and international long distance, network services, Internet access, and cable television to both business and consumer customers. Other services include computer telephony and mobile broadband access.
- Tips to Increase Samsung Galaxy S5 Performance
- GTA 5 DLC: Release Date Details for 1.13 Patch, High-Life and Heists DLCs Revealed
- Ukraine Crisis: Putin Says 'Impossible' for Europe to Stop Buying Russian Gas
- Bill Gates Criticised for Investment in G4S' Israel Torture Prisons
- EU Plans High Frequency Trading Crackdown