If you need more than a didgeridoo to get your message across, you may want to opt for SingTel Optus. Australia's #2 telecommunications carrier behind former monopoly Telstra, Optus provides telecommunications services to more than 7 million customers in the Asia/Pacific region. The facilities-based carrier, a subsidiary of Singapore Telecommunications (SingTel), uses a combination of fixed-line, wireless, and satellite networks to provide mobile, local access, national and international long distance, network services, Internet access, and cable television to both business and consumer customers. Other services include computer telephony and mobile broadband access.
- Soviet TU-95 Bomber Aircraft For Sale on eBay
- Was Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer Fired Instead of Retired?
- Bitcoin: Money Laundering Charges Against Florida Man to Proceed
- Societe Generale, BNP Paribas and Credit Agricole under US Probe for Alleged Sanction Breaches
- Kiefer Sutherland Spotted Shooting Scenes from 24:Live Another Day in London