Rio Tinto Limited (ASX:RIO) is engaged in metal and mineral production. The Company's business units are based on product group. The Aluminum group mines bauxite, refines alumina for both primary aluminum production and specialty alumina markets. The Copper group produces copper, with valuable by-products of gold and molybdenum, which has operations and projects that are located in North and South America, Africa, Asia and Australia. The Diamonds and Minerals group produces diamonds, borates, titanium dioxide feedstock, talc, high purity iron, metal powders, zircon and rutile. The Energy group supplies thermal and coking coal to the Asian seaborne market, as well as supplies uranium oxide to electric power utilities worldwide. The Iron Ore supplies seaborne iron ore trade and produces direct saleable lump and fines ore, pellets and concentrates. On March 1, 2010, the Company completed the sale of its Alcan Packaging Food Americas division to Bemis Company, Inc. http://www.riotinto.com/
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370: Two Passengers Travelled on Stolen Passports
- Vampire Diaries Spoiler: Katherine will not Return from 'Dark World'
- Alex MacLean's Aerial Photographs Reveal Man's Impact on the Environment
- LSD Can Help Terminal Patients Face Death Study Shows
- BNP Paribas Open 2014, Rafael Nadal v Radek Stepanek: Where to Watch Live and Preview