Rio Tinto Limited (ASX:RIO) is engaged in metal and mineral production. The Company's business units are based on product group. The Aluminum group mines bauxite, refines alumina for both primary aluminum production and specialty alumina markets. The Copper group produces copper, with valuable by-products of gold and molybdenum, which has operations and projects that are located in North and South America, Africa, Asia and Australia. The Diamonds and Minerals group produces diamonds, borates, titanium dioxide feedstock, talc, high purity iron, metal powders, zircon and rutile. The Energy group supplies thermal and coking coal to the Asian seaborne market, as well as supplies uranium oxide to electric power utilities worldwide. The Iron Ore supplies seaborne iron ore trade and produces direct saleable lump and fines ore, pellets and concentrates. On March 1, 2010, the Company completed the sale of its Alcan Packaging Food Americas division to Bemis Company, Inc. http://www.riotinto.com/
- Man of Steel 2: First On-Set Image of Ben Affleck as Bruce Wayne/ Batman?
- Pictures of the Week: Best Photos of Past Seven Days
- Easter 2014: Best Quotes and Poems to Commemorate the Resurrection of Jesus
- GTA 5 DLC: Release Date Details for 1.13 Patch, High-Life and Heists DLCs Revealed
- Sons of Anarchy Season 7: Marilyn Manson to Appear as Heroin Addict? Show Creator Discusses Series Ending