Emerging markets are nations with social or business activity in the process of rapid growth and industrialization. Currently, there are 28 emerging markets in the world, with the economies of China and India considered to be by far the two largest. Although some people find the term dated, a new term has yet to gain much traction.
- Boiling and Colouring Your Own Easter Eggs Without Cracking Them
- N9005XXUEND3 Android 4.4.2 KitKat for Galaxy Note 3 LTE Released
- Bill Gates Criticised for Investment in G4S' Israel Torture Prisons
- Amir Khan Signs Deal With Floyd Mayweather Advisor Al Haymon
- Pictures of the Week: Best Photos of Past Seven Days