Emerging markets are nations with social or business activity in the process of rapid growth and industrialization. Currently, there are 28 emerging markets in the world, with the economies of China and India considered to be by far the two largest. Although some people find the term dated, a new term has yet to gain much traction.
- Soaring Cost of Chocolate Threatens to Ruin Easter 2015
- Improve Online Privacy With 'Tails': the OS Edward Snowden Used to Evade the NSA
- Paul Walker's Girlfriend Struggling to Cope Five Months After Star's Death
- Kate Middleton's Happy Family Shots Spark Royal Privacy Invasion Row
- Massimo Cellino Laments Leeds United Challenge