- Italian oil firm Eni finds one of 'world's largest natural gas fields' off Egypt coast
- Brazil Petrobras scandal: Britain's Rolls-Royce cooperates with corruption investigation
- Burundi: Imbonerakure youth militia wages intimidation campaign against Tutsi refugees
- Silicon Valley workers running on super speed nootropics, liquid food
- The Blacklist season 3 plot: Actor teases 'confusing kind of love' between Liz and Red when show returns
The gross domestic product grew by 3.7%, around 0.5 percentage points higher than market expectation.
4 days ago
By Bauke Schram
Japanese shares boosted by strong earnings and better-than-expected industrial output data.
Jul 30, 2015
Analyst says only worry in US job market is underperforming energy sector.
Jul 1, 2015
By Bauke Schram
Rajan, known for his prediction of the 2008 financial crisis, has been against unconventional monetary policies of US Fed and ECB.
Jun 27, 2015
Bank will pay penalty of $342m over FX fixing and another $203m over Libor matter.
May 20, 2015
Loretta Mester and John Williams, Federal Reserve heads of Cleveland and San Francisco, hint at rate increase.
May 2, 2015
All 31 of America's banks passed the first round
Brent crude has to fall through $52.4 to confirm the reversal of the uptrend since last month.
Feb 19, 2015
Gold has to break $1255-$1270 region to delay hitting $1000.
Swiss y/y CPI rate falls to -0.3% in December from -0.1%, unemployment rate up to 10-month high.
Jan 9, 2015
Cleveland Fed President Loretta Mester said economy is on firm footing and central bank could increase rates in first half of 2015.
The index is biased northward and charts point to 95-97 levels next year
Dec 27, 2014
Fed statement aided risk rally and currencies of India, Indonesia and Malaysia.
Dec 18, 2014
SETL's Peter Randall says banks and blockchains are all about payments
5 hours ago
By Ian Allison