- End of an era: Zayn Malik drops '1D' from his Twitter handle
- Game of Thrones season 5 episode 4 live stream: 'Horrible event' at Sansa and Ramsay's Grey Wedding revealed?
- Tesla unveils Tesla Energy: batteries for homes and business
- Ollie Phillips and Tim Stimpson arrive at North Pole for rugby world record attempt
- Saudi Arabia: Hajj application for Muslim pilgrims asks 'are you Shia?'
Just two minutes' income goes to Internet Watch Foundation, despite furore over online porn.
Google Maps faces German ban if patent infringement judge rules in Microsoft's favour.
Web services could become liable for defamatory content posted by users if it is not removed promptly.
Companies to face Public Accounts Committee over payment of lower taxes.
Nov 12, 2012
Google shutting down non-core businesses as co-founder Larry Page moves to consolidate.
The UK Information Commissioner's Office has reopened its investigation into Google over alleged Street View Wi-Fi snooping.
Google has been fined $ 25,000 (£15,788.80) for impending the US investigation into the data collection.
'Ridiculously Photogenic Guy', Zeddie Little is Not Happy Being an Internet Sensation
Market round-up: FTSE 100 rises with Lloyds the top performer as sterling falls
By Sean Martin