- US: Kenyan offers 50 cows, 30 goats, 70 sheep to marry Malia Obama
- Dylan Hartley replaced by Jamie George in England Rugby World Cup training squad
- The Blacklist season 3 plot: Actor teases 'confusing kind of love' between Liz and Red when show returns
- Microsoft Band 2 expected to be launched in 2015 to resolve issues in current-gen wearable
- Emilia Clarke: Game Of Thrones star blames career for ruining love life amid Jai Courtney dating rumour
Just two minutes' income goes to Internet Watch Foundation, despite furore over online porn.
Google Maps faces German ban if patent infringement judge rules in Microsoft's favour.
Web services could become liable for defamatory content posted by users if it is not removed promptly.
Companies to face Public Accounts Committee over payment of lower taxes.
Nov 12, 2012
Google shutting down non-core businesses as co-founder Larry Page moves to consolidate.
The UK Information Commissioner's Office has reopened its investigation into Google over alleged Street View Wi-Fi snooping.
Google has been fined $ 25,000 (£15,788.80) for impending the US investigation into the data collection.
'Ridiculously Photogenic Guy', Zeddie Little is Not Happy Being an Internet Sensation
7 hours ago
By Ian Allison