The area in western Anbar was one of the first captured by the Islamic State in 2014.
- In a country with 80% unemployment, even Zimbabwe's hangman job is fought over
- Kilonova: Light from gravitational wave source detected shooting out gold and platinum into space
- #MeToo shows how common sexual assault is 'but a hashtag isn't enough'
- Hundreds just died in Africa's worst ever terror attack. Why doesn't the West care who murdered them?
- Is this the Razer Phone? 'Smartphone for gamers' leaks with 8GB RAM and dual-camera