Swedish authorities estimate that hundreds of Swedish men and women have joined Isis.
- Japan election exit polls point to thumping victory for PM Shinzo Abe's coalition
- Ketamine could be used to treat otherwise uncurable migraines
- Man 'not guilty' of raping wife because he believed it was his right to have sex with her
- Australia's car-making industry reaches end of the road as Holden shuts final plant
- 'Once-in-a-decade' discovery: Scientists create materials that have never been seen before in nature