The former Portuguese PM was ahead of Danilo Turk of Slovenia and Irina Bokova of Bulgaria.
- Bangladeshi child labourer killed after co-workers reportedly pumped air into his rectum
- How many have to die before America will give up these deadly toys?
- Normandy update: First photo of 84-year-old Catholic priest slain at morning mass
- Photos of 'horrific firestorm' raging through forest near Los Angeles
- British Council senior employee slams Prince George for being 'royal, rich and advantaged'