Lawsuit accused the bank and major US stock exchanges of preferential treatment to high-frequency traders.
- Silicon Valley workers running on super speed nootropics, liquid food
- Neil deGrasse Tyson: US vs China militarised space race would spur innovation
- Edmund Shing: Crisis spells opportunities in Legal & General dividends
- Burundi: Imbonerakure youth militia wages intimidation campaign against Tutsi refugees
- Kate Middleton back to work: Duchess of Cambridge to resume royal duties for Queen's birthday parade