A court is a body, often a governmental institution, with the authority to adjudicate legal disputes and dispense civil, criminal, or administrative justice in accordance with rules of law.In common law and civil law jurisdiction, courts are the central means for dispute resolution, and it is generally understood that all persons have an ability to bring their claims before a court. Similarly, those accused of a crime have the right to present their defense before a court.
Ralph Lauren's Niece in 'Drunken Air Rage' That Forced Plane to Land in Ireland... Court in Pub Hears
- Gina Rinehart: Billionaire Heiress Orders Poor Australians to Work Harder and Hails Margaret Thatcher
- Root Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 SM-T320 on Android 4.4 KitKat
- Missing Malaysia Airlines Jet Down in South China Sea, Says Vietnamese Navy
- Was Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer Fired Instead of Retired?
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 and Other Plane Crash Conspiracy Theories