A court is a body, often a governmental institution, with the authority to adjudicate legal disputes and dispense civil, criminal, or administrative justice in accordance with rules of law.In common law and civil law jurisdiction, courts are the central means for dispute resolution, and it is generally understood that all persons have an ability to bring their claims before a court. Similarly, those accused of a crime have the right to present their defense before a court.
Ralph Lauren's Niece in 'Drunken Air Rage' That Forced Plane to Land in Ireland... Court in Pub Hears
- Nexus 5 and Nexus 7 to Get Android 4.4.3 Update Soon
- Google Nexus 8 to be Built by HTC: New Nexus Tablet Expected in Q3 2014
- FCA Fines on Senior Bankers Drop 40% in Four Years
- Game of Thrones Season 4 Episode 3 Review - Breaker of Chains
- Lance Armstrong Coach Johan Bruyneel Receives 10 Year Doping Ban