A court is a body, often a governmental institution, with the authority to adjudicate legal disputes and dispense civil, criminal, or administrative justice in accordance with rules of law.In common law and civil law jurisdiction, courts are the central means for dispute resolution, and it is generally understood that all persons have an ability to bring their claims before a court. Similarly, those accused of a crime have the right to present their defense before a court.
Ralph Lauren's Niece in 'Drunken Air Rage' That Forced Plane to Land in Ireland... Court in Pub Hears
- Passover 2014: History Behind Jewish Festival Pesach
- Reverse Heartbleed: Individual Users Left Vulnerable to new OpenSSL Attack
- Man of Steel 2: New Batsuit Images to Release Any Day Now as Film's Still Photographer Lands on Location?
- Second Cannibal Brother Arrested for Eating Head of Newborn in Pakistan
- IPL 2014: Shahrukh Khan and Deepika Padukone's Images from Opening Ceremony Performance