A court is a body, often a governmental institution, with the authority to adjudicate legal disputes and dispense civil, criminal, or administrative justice in accordance with rules of law.In common law and civil law jurisdiction, courts are the central means for dispute resolution, and it is generally understood that all persons have an ability to bring their claims before a court. Similarly, those accused of a crime have the right to present their defense before a court.
Ralph Lauren's Niece in 'Drunken Air Rage' That Forced Plane to Land in Ireland... Court in Pub Hears
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370: Two Passengers Travelled on Stolen Passports
- Spring on our Solar System Neighbour Planets
- HIV Research: Gene-Editing Paves Way for Treatment Without Antiretroviral Drugs
- Pimco's Bill Gross: I'm so Sick of Mohamed El-Erian Trying to Undermine me
- Facebook WhatsApp Deal: Privacy Activists Want Better Data Protection for Users