The European Union (EU) is an economic and political union of 27 member states, located primarily in Europe. Committed to regional integration, the EU was established by the Treaty of Maastricht on 1 November 1993 upon the foundations of the European Communities.
- Barclays and Deutsche Bank Named in London Gold Fix Lawsuit
- Drone Films Mega-Pod Dolphin Stampede Off California Coast
- Keeping Up With The Kardashians: An Emotional Khloe to Announce Divorce With Lamar Odom on Air
- Amir Khan Will Not Fight Adrien Broner on Mayweather-Maidana Undercard, Hunter Confirms
- Six Nations 2014: England Hopeful of Recalling Manu Tuilagi For Wales