Real Madrid Club de Fútbol (Spanish pronunciation: [reˈal maˈðɾið ˈkluβ ðe ˈfutβol] Royal Madrid Football Club), commonly known as Real Madrid, is a professional football club based in Madrid, Spain. It is the most successful team in Spanish football and was voted by FIFA as the most successful football club and one of the richest of the 20th century, having won a record 31 La Liga titles, 17 Spanish "Copa del Rey" Cups, 8 Spanish Super Cups, a record 9 UEFA Champions Leagues, 2 UEFA Cups, 1 UEFA Supercup, and 3 Intercontinental Cups. Real Madrid was a founding member of FIFA and the now-defunct G–14 group of Europe's leading football clubs as well as its replacement, the European Club Association. The word "Real" in the club's name is the Spanish term for "royal", and was given by the King Alfonso XIII in 1920 together with the royal crown in the emblem – several other Spanish football teams also received this royal distinction: Real Sociedad, Real Unión de Irún, Real Betis, and Real Zaragoza.
- FA Cup Quarter Finals As it Happened: Manchester City 1-2 Wigan Athletic, Hull City 3-0 Sunderland
- Root Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 SM-T320 on Android 4.4 KitKat
- West Indies v England, 1st T20: Where to Watch Live, Preview and Team News
- Former Jefferies Trader Jesse Litvak Convicted of Defrauding Investors
- BNP Paribas Open 2014, Rafael Nadal v Radek Stepanek: Where to Watch Live and Preview