Britney Jean Spears (born December 2, 1981) is an American recording artist and entertainer. Born in McComb, Mississippi and raised in Kentwood, Louisiana, Spears began performing as a child, landing acting roles in stage productions and television shows. She signed with Jive Records in 1997 and released her debut album ...Baby One More Time in 1999. During her first decade within the music industry, she became a prominent figure in mainstream popular music and popular culture, followed by a much-publicized personal life. Her first two albums established her as a pop icon and broke sales records, while title tracks "...Baby One More Time" and "Oops!... I Did It Again" became international number-one hits. Spears was credited with influencing the revival of teen pop during the late 1990s.
People's Choice Awards 2014: Sandra Bullock, Leonardo DiCaprio, Britney Spears Among Winners [Complete List]
Michael Jackson Lawsuit Labels Britney Spears, George Michael, Whitney Houston, Aerosmith Hardcore Drug Abusers
- Two Simple Steps to get Cortana Working on Windows Phone 8.1 Outside the US
- Arsenal Prepare Spending Spree as Wenger Eyes Move for Morata, Draxler and Bender - Report
- Total Lunar Eclipse 2014: When Will the Next Blood Moon in 'Tetrad' Series of Four Take Place?
- Frozen in Time: Abandoned Airport and Houses Inside Cyprus UN Buffer Zone
- GTA 5 Online: Game's Fastest RP Glitch After 1.12 Update Takes Less than 5 Seconds To Complete