Justin Drew Bieber (pronounced /ˈbiːbər/ BEE-bər, born March 1, 1994) is a Canadian pop/R&B singer-songwriter and actor. Bieber was discovered in 2008 by Scooter Braun, who happened to come across Bieber's videos on YouTube and later became his manager. Braun arranged for him to meet with Usher in Atlanta, Georgia, and Bieber was soon signed to Raymond Braun Media Group (RBMG), a joint venture between Braun and Usher, and then to a recording contract with Island Records offered by L.A. Reid. His debut single, "One Time", released worldwide in 2009, peaked in the top ten in Canada and charted in the top thirty in several international markets. His debut release, My World, followed on November 17, 2009, and was eventually certified platinum in the United States. He became the first artist to have seven songs from a debut album chart on the Billboard Hot 100.
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez's 'Racy' Dance Video: "He's Got Her Wrapped Around His Finger," Says Source
Selena Gomez at 2014 Vanity Fair Oscar Party: Justin Bieber Gushes Over Actress, 'The Most Elegant Princess In The World'
- Good Friday 2014: Top 10 Quotes and Five Texts to Share with Family and Friends about Jesus Christ's Crucifixion
- Lyrids Meteor Shower 2014: Celestial Showers to Brighten April Skies
- London Facing Fresh Tube Strikes over Ticket Office Closures
- GTA 5 DLC: Release Date Details for 1.13 Patch, High-Life and Heists DLCs Revealed
- Soil Frozen For 2.7 Million Years Shows 'Greenland Was Green'