Justin Drew Bieber (pronounced /ˈbiːbər/ BEE-bər, born March 1, 1994) is a Canadian pop/R&B singer-songwriter and actor. Bieber was discovered in 2008 by Scooter Braun, who happened to come across Bieber's videos on YouTube and later became his manager. Braun arranged for him to meet with Usher in Atlanta, Georgia, and Bieber was soon signed to Raymond Braun Media Group (RBMG), a joint venture between Braun and Usher, and then to a recording contract with Island Records offered by L.A. Reid. His debut single, "One Time", released worldwide in 2009, peaked in the top ten in Canada and charted in the top thirty in several international markets. His debut release, My World, followed on November 17, 2009, and was eventually certified platinum in the United States. He became the first artist to have seven songs from a debut album chart on the Billboard Hot 100.
Selena Gomez at 2014 Vanity Fair Oscar Party: Justin Bieber Gushes Over Actress, 'The Most Elegant Princess In The World'
Hollywood Highlights of Last Week: What Were Miley Cyrus, Hugh Jackman, Justin Bieber and Others Up To? [PHOTOS]
- Geneva Motor Show 2014: Including Fastest Road Car in the World Koenigsegg Agera One:1
- Jose Mourinho Identifies his First Summer Transfer Target for Chelsea
- Fifa Urged to Ban Israel over Shooting of Palestinian Boy Footballers
- Ukraine Crisis: Cyber War with Russia Heating up
- International Premier Tennis League 2014: Final Team-Wise List After IPTL Draft