Justin Drew Bieber (pronounced /ˈbiːbər/ BEE-bər, born March 1, 1994) is a Canadian pop/R&B singer-songwriter and actor. Bieber was discovered in 2008 by Scooter Braun, who happened to come across Bieber's videos on YouTube and later became his manager. Braun arranged for him to meet with Usher in Atlanta, Georgia, and Bieber was soon signed to Raymond Braun Media Group (RBMG), a joint venture between Braun and Usher, and then to a recording contract with Island Records offered by L.A. Reid. His debut single, "One Time", released worldwide in 2009, peaked in the top ten in Canada and charted in the top thirty in several international markets. His debut release, My World, followed on November 17, 2009, and was eventually certified platinum in the United States. He became the first artist to have seven songs from a debut album chart on the Billboard Hot 100.
Selena Gomez Unfollows Justin Bieber: Why Did the Singer Post Lyrics of 'Growing Pains' on Instagram?
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez's 'Racy' Dance Video: "He's Got Her Wrapped Around His Finger," Says Source
- Google Nexus 8 to be Built by HTC: New Nexus Tablet Expected in Q3 2014
- RBS Fined Over Hong Kong Rogue Trader Failings
- Game of Thrones Season 4 Episode 3 Review - Breaker of Chains
- Manchester United Scores Sponsors Despite Moyes Sacking and Dismal Season
- US: Accused Killer Jeffrey Chapman Wants 'Murder' Neck Tattoo Removed Before Trial