Catherine Elizabeth "Kate" Middleton (born 9 January 1982) is the fiancée of Prince William of Wales. Their wedding is to take place on 29 April 2011. Middleton grew up in Chapel Row at Bucklebury, Berkshire, England, and studied in Scotland at the University of St Andrews, where she met Prince William in 2001. They started a romantic relationship that continued until a break-up lasting for several months in 2007. However, they continued to be friends and rekindled their relationship later that year.
Kate Middleton, Prince William and Baby George Featured on New Zealand Coin and Stamps Ahead of Royal Visit
Princes William and Harry Help Flood Relief Effort in Kate Middleton's Home County Berkshire [VIDEO]
Kate Middleton's Wardrobe Protocol for Australia Tour Revealed: Low Hemline Dresses and Statement Jewels
- Was Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer Fired Instead of Retired?
- India: Rupee Rallies as Sensex Hits Historic High
- Oil Prices Fall from Multi-Month Highs as Ukraine Supply Fears Diminish
- Jose Mourinho Identifies his First Summer Transfer Target for Chelsea
- Ukraine's Neo-Fascist Right Sector Leader Dmytro Yarosh to Run for President