Catherine Elizabeth "Kate" Middleton (born 9 January 1982) is the fiancée of Prince William of Wales. Their wedding is to take place on 29 April 2011. Middleton grew up in Chapel Row at Bucklebury, Berkshire, England, and studied in Scotland at the University of St Andrews, where she met Prince William in 2001. They started a romantic relationship that continued until a break-up lasting for several months in 2007. However, they continued to be friends and rekindled their relationship later that year.
Prince Harry and Cressida Bonas Split: Why is Royal Attending Formal Events Without Longtime Girlfriend?
- Man of Steel 2: New Batsuit Images to Release Any Day Now as Film's Still Photographer Lands on Location?
- GTA 5: How to Play Heists Early in GTA Online, Earn Free Shark Cards
- Maundy Thursday 2014: An Occasion to Remember Christ's Last Supper
- GlaxoSmithKline Bribery Probe Extended to Jordan and Lebanon
- Donetsk Pro-Russians Order Jews to 'Register or be Deported' for Supporting Kiev Rule