Catherine Elizabeth "Kate" Middleton (born 9 January 1982) is the fiancée of Prince William of Wales. Their wedding is to take place on 29 April 2011. Middleton grew up in Chapel Row at Bucklebury, Berkshire, England, and studied in Scotland at the University of St Andrews, where she met Prince William in 2001. They started a romantic relationship that continued until a break-up lasting for several months in 2007. However, they continued to be friends and rekindled their relationship later that year.
Australia Royal Tour: Prince William and Kate Middleton Hit the Decks as They Unveil Prince George Plaza
- Young Marijuana Smokers 'Face Increased Risk of Heart Attacks and Strokes'
- Manchester United Prepare Lucrative Deal in Signing Barcelona Star Lionel Messi - Report
- Amir Khan Hoping to Force Floyd Mayweather Fight With Luis Collazo Victory
- Lance Armstrong Coach Johan Bruyneel Receives 10 Year Doping Ban
- German Bribery Conviction Could See Ecclestone and Daimler Exit F1