A lawyer, according to Black's Law Dictionary, is "a person learned in the law; as an attorney, counsel or solicitor; a person licensed to practice law." Working as a lawyer involves the practical application of abstract legal theories and knowledge to solve specific individualized problems, or to advance the interests of those who retain (i.e., hire) lawyers to perform legal services.
- Russian Facebook VK Under 'Complete Control' of Putin's Allies
- Soaring Cost of Chocolate Threatens to Ruin Easter 2015
- Will Spider Man Feature in Avengers: Age of Ultron? Marvel Producer Avi Arad Weighs in
- Cameron and Osborne Break Tradition by Appearing in Public Together
- The Battle of the Android Superphones - Samsung Galaxy S5 vs HTC One M8 vs Sony Xperia Z2