A lawyer, according to Black's Law Dictionary, is "a person learned in the law; as an attorney, counsel or solicitor; a person licensed to practice law." Working as a lawyer involves the practical application of abstract legal theories and knowledge to solve specific individualized problems, or to advance the interests of those who retain (i.e., hire) lawyers to perform legal services.
- Arsenal Lifted As Wenger Confirms Defensive Injury Boost Ahead of Tottenham Clash
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 Leaked Ahead of Release: Download Links Available
- Was Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer Fired Instead of Retired?
- Bitcoin Mt. Gox Crash: Hackers Claim Mark Karpeles Lied About Bitcoin Balance
- Spring on our Solar System Neighbour Planets