A lawyer, according to Black's Law Dictionary, is "a person learned in the law; as an attorney, counsel or solicitor; a person licensed to practice law." Working as a lawyer involves the practical application of abstract legal theories and knowledge to solve specific individualized problems, or to advance the interests of those who retain (i.e., hire) lawyers to perform legal services.
- Copa Del Rey Final 2014: Real Madrid 2-1 Barcelona As It Happened
- Libor Fixing Scandal: Ex-Icap Brokers Darrell Paul Read, Daniel Martin Wilkinson, Colin John Goodman Granted Bail
- Maundy Thursday 2014: An Occasion to Remember Christ's Last Supper
- Adolf Hitler Hunted in Argentina by FBI Agents After Nazi Germany Lost World War II
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014: The Angels Are Heading to London