A lawyer, according to Black's Law Dictionary, is "a person learned in the law; as an attorney, counsel or solicitor; a person licensed to practice law." Working as a lawyer involves the practical application of abstract legal theories and knowledge to solve specific individualized problems, or to advance the interests of those who retain (i.e., hire) lawyers to perform legal services.
- F1 Chinese GP 2014: Where to Watch Practice Live, Preview and Weather Updates from Shanghai
- Copa Del Rey Final 2014: Real Madrid 2-1 Barcelona As It Happened
- Tips to Increase Samsung Galaxy S5 Performance
- TfL Head Office Managers Back Strike Action
- Research Finds 'Fundamental Mistrust' of Bitcoin Among UK Consumers