A lawyer, according to Black's Law Dictionary, is "a person learned in the law; as an attorney, counsel or solicitor; a person licensed to practice law." Working as a lawyer involves the practical application of abstract legal theories and knowledge to solve specific individualized problems, or to advance the interests of those who retain (i.e., hire) lawyers to perform legal services.
- Khloe Kardashian Lamar Odom Divorce: Basketball Ace 'Furious' Reality TV Star Has Moved On
- US: Accused Killer Jeffrey Chapman Wants 'Murder' Neck Tattoo Removed Before Trial
- Game of Thrones Season 4 Episode 3 Review - Breaker of Chains
- UK's Financial Health Improves as Deficit Falls Faster than Expected
- Manchester United Scores Sponsors Despite Moyes Sacking and Dismal Season