Australia, officially the Commonwealth of Australia, is a country in the Southern Hemisphere comprising the mainland of the Australian continent (the world's smallest) the island of Tasmania, and numerous smaller islands in the Indian and Pacific Oceans. Neighbouring countries include Indonesia, East Timor, and Papua New Guinea to the north, the Solomon Islands, Vanuatu, and New Caledonia to the north-east, and New Zealand to the southeast.
- Were Dinosaurs Killed by Disc of Dark Matter?
- Justin Bieber Hoax: Twitter Beliebers Swallow 'Legally Changes Race to African American' Report
- Amir Khan Will Not Fight Adrien Broner on Mayweather-Maidana Undercard, Hunter Confirms
- Geneva Motor Show 2014: Including Fastest Road Car in the World Koenigsegg Agera One:1
- Gold Prices To Rise on Bullish Trend