The country is battling to rein in a bulging government debt that will reach 125% of GDP this year. Policymakers are hoping to reduce the domestic shortfall from 12.7% last year to less than 3% by 2012. To hit the targets, the Greek government plans to freeze civil servant pay, introduce taxes on wealthy estates, and increase tobacco and alcohol levies by 20%.
- UCLA Computer Programmers Boost Processor Efficiency by 100,000%
- The Inbetweeners Movie 2 Release Date is 6 August
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370: American Pie Star Jason Biggs Tweets Tasteless Joke During The Bachelor
- GTA 5: Heists Finally Coming in 1.12 Title Update on GTA Online
- Indian Rupee will Not Rise Beyond 59 Despite Upbeat Macro Data