The iPad is the second tablet computer developed by Apple Inc., after the Newton. Announced on January 27, 2010, it is part of a device category between a smartphone and a laptop computer. Similar in functionality to a larger and more powerful iPhone or iPod touch, it runs a modified version of the same operating system (iPhone OS), with a user interface redesigned to take advantage of the larger screen.
The iPad has a 9.7-inch (25 cm) LED backlit multi-touch display with a pixel resolution of 1024×768, 16 to 64 gigabytes (GB) of flash memory, a 1-gigahertz (GHz) Apple A4 processor, Bluetooth 2.1, and a 30-pin dock connector to sync with iTunes and connect wired accessories.
Evasi0n7 1.0.7 Released: How to Jailbreak iOS 7.0.6 Untethered with Fix for Cydia Package List Issue
- Reverse Heartbleed: Individual Users Left Vulnerable to new OpenSSL Attack
- Ofgem to Investigate British Gas over Sales Staff Bonuses
- Kate Middleton and Prince William Meet Children at Bear Cottage Hospice
- Are You Human? CAPTCHA Verification Accidently Solved by Google Maps Algorithm
- Romanian Teenager Uses Facebook to Save Stray Dogs