The iPad is the second tablet computer developed by Apple Inc., after the Newton. Announced on January 27, 2010, it is part of a device category between a smartphone and a laptop computer. Similar in functionality to a larger and more powerful iPhone or iPod touch, it runs a modified version of the same operating system (iPhone OS), with a user interface redesigned to take advantage of the larger screen.
The iPad has a 9.7-inch (25 cm) LED backlit multi-touch display with a pixel resolution of 1024×768, 16 to 64 gigabytes (GB) of flash memory, a 1-gigahertz (GHz) Apple A4 processor, Bluetooth 2.1, and a 30-pin dock connector to sync with iTunes and connect wired accessories.
Evasi0n7 1.0.7 Released: How to Jailbreak iOS 7.0.6 Untethered with Fix for Cydia Package List Issue
- Ukraine Crisis: Sweden Eyes Military Spending Boost to Counter Russian Threat
- Will Spider Man Feature in Avengers: Age of Ultron? Marvel Producer Avi Arad Weighs in
- Malaysian Airlines MH192 Emergency Landing Sparks Sabotage Theory
- Undertaker Death Hoax: The WWE Wrestler Found Dead, Fans Tweet in Shock
- Lyrids Meteor Shower 2014 Peaks Tonight: Where to Watch Shooting Stars Online