Fluminense president Pedro Abad has confirmed the deal that is still subject to a work permit.
- Michael Vaughan warns England players that Ashes preparation in Australia could 'drain' them
- Karim Benzema has 'absolutely no intention' of leaving Real Madrid amid fresh Arsenal rumours
- Lupita Nyong'o says she fled Harvey Weinstein's home as he was removing his pants after offering her a massage
- Karachi's mysterious knife attacker allegedly strikes again – stabs a 20-year-old woman this time
- Watch Jeff Bezos christen Amazon's huge wind farm by smashing a champagne bottle on top of a turbine