Trump administration doubles down on President's Obama surveillance claims as Sen. John McCain calls for evidence.
- Angela Merkel suggests EU is ready to begin post-Brexit trade talks
- Saudi Arabia is executing teenagers for using social media - you call that 'reform'?
- Couple indulging in sex act on busy train get a mouthful from horrified commuter
- This simple smartphone photo trick is something every dog or cat lover needs to know
- Liverpool leading Arsenal and Everton in chase for Sheffield United starlet David Brooks