All of the latest transfer rumours surrounding Tottenham for 2 September. Harry Redknapp is lining up a move for Bolton's Gary Cahill and Giuseppe Rossi in the January transfer window. Harry Redknapp has told Luke Modric to find his best form after missing out on a move to Chelsea whilst Giovanni Dos Santos has blasted the Tottenham board for not allowing him to leave White Hart lane.
Tottenham are said to already have approached Bolton over fresh talks to bring the England international to White Hart Lane in January according to the Metro.
Tottenham failed in an eleventh hour bod to land the defender on Wednesday night but Cahill refused to hand in a transfer request and he remained a Bolton player. Despite Cahill's first choice being Arsenal, Harry Redknapp still believes he can land the player in January as Bolton are now said to be increasingly worried about losing Cahill on a free transfer next summer.
The Daily Mail claims that Tottenham are ready to make a sensational bid for Giuseppe Rossi in January.
The Italian international is said to be on Harry Redknapp's radar after missing out on a permanent deal for a striker this summer. Redknapp is keen to add Rossi in January and is said to be ready to use the £25m gained in transfer fees out of White Hart Lane this summer to fund his bid.
The Sun reports that Tottenham manager Harry Redknapp has advised Luka Modric to 'knuckle down' and find his best form for Tottenham after missing out on his dream move to Chelsea this summer.
Daniel Levy refused to sell the talented Croat to Chelsea in the summer transfer window despite Chelsea making a £40m bid for the player in the final days of the transfer window.
The Spurs boss said: "I am delighted that Modric is still here. The chairman stood firm and I hope he will go on to have a great season for us," the Spurs boss said:
Giovanni Dos Santos has expressed his displeasure with Tottenham for refusing to seel him during the transfer window.
"To be honest I already felt at another club, Sevilla, and we had already completed more than 50% of negotiations. Almost everything had been agreed but with half an hour to go Spurs changed their minds, something I found very odd." the Mexican International told Sport.es.
However, Dos Santos has said that he will continue to fight for his place in the squad for as long as he is at White Hart Lane.