David Cameron's conservative alliance in the European Parliament accepts Germany's AfD into the political bloc, a vote that puts the British Prime Minister at sharp odds with German Chancellor Angela Merkel.
- Play Boyhood, Guardians of the Galaxy, Interstellar: The best films of 2014
- Play Double amputee controls two prosthetic arms with just his mind
- Play Natalie Bennett: Green Party can break British politics wide open in 2015
- Play Natalie Bennett: We should celebrate EU freedom of movement
- Play Natalie Bennett: Green Party doesn't need big personalities like Russell Brand and Nigel Farage
TRENDING ARTICLES AND OFFERSAdvertising provided by Adblade