Detroit has stumped up $77m to UBS and Bank of America's Merrill Lynch unit to end a raft of crippling interest rate swaps contracts that were partly to blame for it becoming the largest city in the US to file for bankruptcy.
- Play Liberia’s blind Bob Marley performs on the streets of Monrovia
- Play Navy unveils ‘Ghost Swimmer’ robot fish
- Play Natalie Bennett: Green Party doesn't need big personalities like Russell Brand and Nigel Farage
- Play Sony Pictures hack: Why North Korea didn't do it
- Play Natalie Bennett: We should celebrate EU freedom of movement
TRENDING ARTICLES AND OFFERSAdvertising provided by Adblade