Fears that a looming U.S. fine on BNP Paribas could be big enough to force it to raise capital and restrict its dividends hit France's biggest bank on Friday, driving its shares sharply lower.
- Play Double amputee controls two prosthetic arms with just his mind
- Play Boyhood, Guardians of the Galaxy, Interstellar: The best films of 2014
- Play Eight children stabbed to death in Australia
- Play Natalie Bennett: We should celebrate EU freedom of movement
- Play Bear attacks Father Christmas toy on hidden camera
TRENDING ARTICLES AND OFFERSAdvertising provided by Adblade