British Foreign Secretary William Hague on Thursday (March 13) urged Moscow to defuse the crisis in Ukraine's Crimea region which has been occupied by Russian troops.
- Play Liberia’s blind Bob Marley performs on the streets of Monrovia
- Play Navy unveils ‘Ghost Swimmer’ robot fish
- Play Natalie Bennett: Green Party doesn't need big personalities like Russell Brand and Nigel Farage
- Play A-List Insider: Taylor Swift dances with Beyonce, Kim Kardashian defends cropping daughter out of selfie
- Play Sony Pictures hack: Why North Korea didn't do it
TRENDING ARTICLES AND OFFERSAdvertising provided by Adblade