British Prime Minister David Cameron used his St George's Day address on Wednesday (April 23) to champion England's successes and call for unity ahead of the upcoming referendum on Scottish independence.
- Play Boyhood, Guardians of the Galaxy, Interstellar: The best films of 2014
- Play Double amputee controls two prosthetic arms with just his mind
- Play Natalie Bennett: Green Party can break British politics wide open in 2015
- Play Natalie Bennett: We should celebrate EU freedom of movement
- Play Eight children stabbed to death in Australia
TRENDING ARTICLES AND OFFERSAdvertising provided by Adblade