David Cameron says Britain's unity will help it maximise the benefits of Scotland's North Sea oil and gas, while Alex Salmond says an independent Scotland would be able to manage its resources more effectively than Westminster.
- Play Liberia’s blind Bob Marley performs on the streets of Monrovia
- Play Navy unveils ‘Ghost Swimmer’ robot fish
- Play Obama to overhaul US policy with Cuba
- Play Newcastle without three goalkeepers as Alnwick picks up a knock
- Play Natalie Bennett: Green Party doesn't need big personalities like Russell Brand and Nigel Farage
TRENDING ARTICLES AND OFFERSAdvertising provided by Adblade