The Director of the Centres for Disease Control in Atlanta said on Sunday (August 3) that the US was "surging" its response to the deadly Ebola virus in Africa by sending at least 50 public health experts to the continent over the next 30 days.
- Play Liberia’s blind Bob Marley performs on the streets of Monrovia
- Play Boyhood, Guardians of the Galaxy, Interstellar: The best films of 2014
- Play Double amputee controls two prosthetic arms with just his mind
- Play Navy unveils ‘Ghost Swimmer’ robot fish
- Play Sony Pictures hack: Why North Korea didn't do it
TRENDING ARTICLES AND OFFERSAdvertising provided by Adblade