Celebrities including Jessie J, Jamie Dornan and Dan Stevens have spoken out against the iCloud hacking scandal which saw naked photos of various A-listers leaked online.
Speaking at the GQ Awards in London, Fifty Shades of Grey star Jamie Dornan voiced his revulsion over the incident which saw nude picutres of Jennifer Lawrence, Cara Delevingne and Victoria Justice released over the internet.
"What can you do. It's disgusting. I don't know how they're going to keep control over it but there seems to be so many different ways, you know, that your information can be accessed. I think the thing to do is just avoid social media if you can. I think that's certainly helps, but that's easier said than done."
- Naked Celebrity Hacking Scandal: Apple Denies Blame for Leaked Photos
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Leak: Hunger Games Star 'Horrified' That Scandal Will Affect Her Career
- Apple 'Actively Investigating' if iCloud is to Blame for Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Leak
- Naked Celebrity Hacking Scandal: Ricky Gervais Under Fire for Insensitive Tweets Blaming Victims
- Who Leaked Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photos?