Didier Drogba insists there is no room for sentiment when he makes his much-anticipated return to Stamford Bridge with Galatasaray on Tuesday night.
- Play Liberia’s blind Bob Marley performs on the streets of Monrovia
- Play Navy unveils ‘Ghost Swimmer’ robot fish
- Play Natalie Bennett: Green Party doesn't need big personalities like Russell Brand and Nigel Farage
- Play A-List Insider: Taylor Swift dances with Beyonce, Kim Kardashian defends cropping daughter out of selfie
- Play Obama to overhaul US policy with Cuba
TRENDING ARTICLES AND OFFERSAdvertising provided by Adblade