The European Union set out new climate and energy goals for 2030 on Wednesday (January 22), proposing less stringent targets than in the past in a reflection of tougher economic circumstances and a desire to limit rising energy costs.
- Play Saatchi & Saatchi: 'Governments Shouldn't Meddle in Company Culture Diversity'
- Play 4C Associates: 'Big Data Will Cut Business Costs but Not Jobs'
- Play EU Sets Out Measures to Pressure Russia Over Ukraine
- Play Light-Hearted Bono Pleads For European Unity
- Play Global Accountancy Boss: Big Bonuses Are Toxic but CFO Personal Accountability is Unfair
Ads by Google