The European Commission on Friday (January 17) said it is 'deeply concerned' after supporters of Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovich hustled a sweeping law through parliament on Thursday in an attempt to curb anti-government protests.
- Play Pistorius Vomits in Court over 'Graphic' Evidence
- Play CEB: Recipe for Success is Adapting and Not Radically Slashing Costs
- Play Verne Global: Data Management Costs Millions in Electricity Bills Alone
- Play Saatchi & Saatchi: 'Governments Shouldn't Meddle in Company Culture Diversity'
- Play EU: Russia Sanctions Will Happen if No De-Escalation
Ads by Google