The European Commission on Friday (January 17) said it is 'deeply concerned' after supporters of Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovich hustled a sweeping law through parliament on Thursday in an attempt to curb anti-government protests.
- Play Liberia’s blind Bob Marley performs on the streets of Monrovia
- Play Navy unveils ‘Ghost Swimmer’ robot fish
- Play Natalie Bennett: Green Party doesn't need big personalities like Russell Brand and Nigel Farage
- Play Sony Pictures hack: Why North Korea didn't do it
- Play Natalie Bennett: We should celebrate EU freedom of movement
TRENDING ARTICLES AND OFFERSAdvertising provided by Adblade