The European Commission said on Wednesday (June 11) it had opened three in-depth investigations into tax decisions affecting Apple, Starbucks and Fiat Finance and Trade in Ireland, the Netherlands and Luxembourg respectively.
- Play Liberia’s blind Bob Marley performs on the streets of Monrovia
- Play Boyhood, Guardians of the Galaxy, Interstellar: The best films of 2014
- Play Double amputee controls two prosthetic arms with just his mind
- Play Navy unveils ‘Ghost Swimmer’ robot fish
- Play Sony Pictures hack: Why North Korea didn't do it
TRENDING ARTICLES AND OFFERSAdvertising provided by Adblade