European stocks edged lower Tuesday as investors proceeded cautiously after a successful underground nuclear test in North Korea was announced by the state Central News Agency. UK shares, however, got a boost following solid top-line results and a comprehensive cost-cutting plan from Barclays, which helped lift Britain’s second-biggest bank more than 4 percent and to within touching distance of a 52-week high.
- Play Liberia’s blind Bob Marley performs on the streets of Monrovia
- Play Boyhood, Guardians of the Galaxy, Interstellar: The best films of 2014
- Play Double amputee controls two prosthetic arms with just his mind
- Play Navy unveils ‘Ghost Swimmer’ robot fish
- Play Extreme Santa zip-lines down Rio's iconic Sugarloaf Mountain
TRENDING ARTICLES AND OFFERSAdvertising provided by Adblade