EU foreign policy chief Catherine Ashton expressed hope on Monday (November 18) after a foreign ministers' meeting that Ukraine would sign an association agreement with the union during a November 21 summit in Vilnius.
- Play Hundreds Killed in Ethnic Massacre in South Sudan
- Play David Moyes Sacked: The Lowlights of His Miserable Year at Manchester United
- Play David Moyes' Last Press Conference as Manchester United Manager
- Play Real-Life Robocop Created for Disabled Police Officers
- Play Bryan Singer Abuse Accuser Names More Execs
TRENDING ARTICLES AND OFFERSAdvertising provided by Adblade
Ads by Google