EU foreign policy chief Catherine Ashton expressed hope on Monday (November 18) after a foreign ministers' meeting that Ukraine would sign an association agreement with the union during a November 21 summit in Vilnius.
- Play Pistorius Vomits in Court over 'Graphic' Evidence
- Play CEB: Recipe for Success is Adapting and Not Radically Slashing Costs
- Play Verne Global: Data Management Costs Millions in Electricity Bills Alone
- Play Saatchi & Saatchi: 'Governments Shouldn't Meddle in Company Culture Diversity'
- Play EU: Russia Sanctions Will Happen if No De-Escalation
Ads by Google