EU foreign policy chief Catherine Ashton expressed hope on Monday (November 18) after a foreign ministers' meeting that Ukraine would sign an association agreement with the union during a November 21 summit in Vilnius.
- Play Liberia’s blind Bob Marley performs on the streets of Monrovia
- Play Navy unveils ‘Ghost Swimmer’ robot fish
- Play Natalie Bennett: Green Party doesn't need big personalities like Russell Brand and Nigel Farage
- Play Sony Pictures hack: Why North Korea didn't do it
- Play Natalie Bennett: We should celebrate EU freedom of movement
TRENDING ARTICLES AND OFFERSAdvertising provided by Adblade