Greenpeace activists forced their way into a nuclear power plant operated by EDF in Fessenheim, eastern France, on Tuesday (March 18) to demand the plant's immediate closure.
- Play Liberia’s blind Bob Marley performs on the streets of Monrovia
- Play Flying a drone in the UK: What you need to know
- Play A-List Insider: Taylor Swift dances with Beyonce, Kim Kardashian defends cropping daughter out of selfie
- Play Peruvians fight to celebrate Christmas
- Play Daredevil wingsuit flyer performs ‘high five’ stunt in French Alps
TRENDING ARTICLES AND OFFERSAdvertising provided by Adblade