At least 23 people were killed across Gaza, Palestinian officials said on Wednesday (July 9), by a bombardment Israel said may be just the start of a lengthy offensive against Islamist militants whose rockets struck deeper than ever before into Israel.
- Play Boyhood, Guardians of the Galaxy, Interstellar: The best films of 2014
- Play Double amputee controls two prosthetic arms with just his mind
- Play Natalie Bennett: Green Party can break British politics wide open in 2015
- Play Natalie Bennett: We should celebrate EU freedom of movement
- Play Eight children stabbed to death in Australia
TRENDING ARTICLES AND OFFERSAdvertising provided by Adblade