Hong Kong lawyers dressed in black marched through the city on Friday (June 27) to protest against what they see as Chinese interference, a sign of growing concern about the rule of law in the Asian financial centre and a further act of dissent against Beijing.
- Play Boyhood, Guardians of the Galaxy, Interstellar: The best films of 2014
- Play Double amputee controls two prosthetic arms with just his mind
- Play Natalie Bennett: Green Party can break British politics wide open in 2015
- Play Natalie Bennett: We should celebrate EU freedom of movement
- Play Extreme Santa zip-lines down Rio's iconic Sugarloaf Mountain
TRENDING ARTICLES AND OFFERSAdvertising provided by Adblade