The record $2 billion sale of pro basketball's Los Angeles Clippers to former Microsoft Corp chief executive Steve Ballmer can proceed over the objections of co-owner Donald Sterling, a judge tentatively ruled on Monday (July 28).
- Play Liberia’s blind Bob Marley performs on the streets of Monrovia
- Play Flying a drone in the UK: What you need to know
- Play A-List Insider: Taylor Swift dances with Beyonce, Kim Kardashian defends cropping daughter out of selfie
- Play Peruvians fight to celebrate Christmas
- Play Daredevil wingsuit flyer performs ‘high five’ stunt in French Alps
TRENDING ARTICLES AND OFFERSAdvertising provided by Adblade