Britain should get a fair hearing for its concerns about the European Union but must not block extra powers for the euro zone, Jean-Claude Juncker, a leading candidate to take one of the bloc's top posts, said on Wednesday (April 23).
- Play Liberia’s blind Bob Marley performs on the streets of Monrovia
- Play Boyhood, Guardians of the Galaxy, Interstellar: The best films of 2014
- Play Sony Pictures hack: Why North Korea didn't do it
- Play Double amputee controls two prosthetic arms with just his mind
- Play Extreme Santa zip-lines down Rio's iconic Sugarloaf Mountain
TRENDING ARTICLES AND OFFERSAdvertising provided by Adblade