Bono, the lead singer of Irish rock group U2, appeared at the European People's Party Congress in Dublin on Friday (March 7) to address senior European politicians including Jose Manuel Barroso and Angela Merkel, in a speech in which the high-profile activist mixed humour with an impassioned plea for greater unity among European countries.
- Play Liberia’s blind Bob Marley performs on the streets of Monrovia
- Play Navy unveils ‘Ghost Swimmer’ robot fish
- Play Natalie Bennett: Green Party doesn't need big personalities like Russell Brand and Nigel Farage
- Play Sony Pictures hack: Why North Korea didn't do it
- Play A-List Insider: Taylor Swift dances with Beyonce, Kim Kardashian defends cropping daughter out of selfie
TRENDING ARTICLES AND OFFERSAdvertising provided by Adblade