Malala Yousafzai, the 15-year-old Pakistani school student and edcuation activist, thanks people for their support in her first public statement since she was shot in the head and neck in an assassination attempt by Taliban gunmen last October.
- Play Boyhood, Guardians of the Galaxy, Interstellar: The best films of 2014
- Play Double amputee controls two prosthetic arms with just his mind
- Play Natalie Bennett: Green Party can break British politics wide open in 2015
- Play Natalie Bennett: We should celebrate EU freedom of movement
- Play Eight children stabbed to death in Australia
TRENDING ARTICLES AND OFFERSAdvertising provided by Adblade