Malala Yousafzai, the 15-year-old Pakistani school student and edcuation activist, thanks people for their support in her first public statement since she was shot in the head and neck in an assassination attempt by Taliban gunmen last October.
- Play CEB: Recipe for Success is Adapting and Not Radically Slashing Costs
- Play Pistorius Vomits in Court over 'Graphic' Evidence
- Play Cameron and Merkel Open CeBIT Tech Fest
- Play Saatchi & Saatchi: 'Governments Shouldn't Meddle in Company Culture Diversity'
- Play EU: Russia Sanctions Will Happen if No De-Escalation
Ads by Google