Professor Tomotaka Takahashi, CEO of Robo Garage Co, talks to IBTimes UK about Robi, a groundbreaking communication robot which he argues could one day replace smartphones as our primary form of interaction with technology.
- Play Liberia’s blind Bob Marley performs on the streets of Monrovia
- Play Boyhood, Guardians of the Galaxy, Interstellar: The best films of 2014
- Play Double amputee controls two prosthetic arms with just his mind
- Play Navy unveils ‘Ghost Swimmer’ robot fish
- Play Extreme Santa zip-lines down Rio's iconic Sugarloaf Mountain
TRENDING ARTICLES AND OFFERSAdvertising provided by Adblade