German Chancellor Angela Merkel told the British parliament on Thursday (February 27) she was not prepared to promise fundamental reform of the European Union for London's sake, but said the bloc did need some changes and that Britain should not leave it.
- Play Hundreds Killed in Ethnic Massacre in South Sudan
- Play David Moyes Sacked: The Lowlights of His Miserable Year at Manchester United
- Play David Moyes' Last Press Conference as Manchester United Manager
- Play Real-Life Robocop Created for Disabled Police Officers
- Play Bryan Singer Abuse Accuser Names More Execs
TRENDING ARTICLES AND OFFERSAdvertising provided by Adblade
Ads by Google