German Chancellor Angela Merkel told the British parliament on Thursday (February 27) she was not prepared to promise fundamental reform of the European Union for London's sake, but said the bloc did need some changes and that Britain should not leave it.
- Play Boyhood, Guardians of the Galaxy, Interstellar: The best films of 2014
- Play Double amputee controls two prosthetic arms with just his mind
- Play Natalie Bennett: Green Party can break British politics wide open in 2015
- Play Natalie Bennett: We should celebrate EU freedom of movement
- Play Eight children stabbed to death in Australia
TRENDING ARTICLES AND OFFERSAdvertising provided by Adblade