Pope Francis has approved a reform proposal keeping the Vatican bank operative, ending a year of speculation over whether the pontiff would close the institution that has embarrassed the Church for decades, the Vatican announced on Monday (April 7).
- Play Boyhood, Guardians of the Galaxy, Interstellar: The best films of 2014
- Play Double amputee controls two prosthetic arms with just his mind
- Play Natalie Bennett: Green Party can break British politics wide open in 2015
- Play Natalie Bennett: We should celebrate EU freedom of movement
- Play Natalie Bennett: Green Party doesn't need big personalities like Russell Brand and Nigel Farage
TRENDING ARTICLES AND OFFERSAdvertising provided by Adblade